Project Approval Units (POB), which was specifically awaited by unlicensed generation market actors, have been determined.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
Berat Albayrak, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, explained new energy investments.
A seminar with the participation of energy distribution companies, has been organized in Holiday Inn Hotel/Ankara, to discuss the technical issues on renewable energy plants
As parallel to, the changing needs of electricity generation part of the market, almost every year, the changes in modified laws and regulations are coming to stage, one by one.
Competition may occur, in the first Project Approval Unit (PAU) of the market!
Energy Market Regulatory Board is trying to produce “Energy Mapping Book” for easy access to energy market, which will help to investors.
Energy Markets Regulatory Authority, made the announcement of the 2016 YEKDEM Regulation on certification and support of renewable energy resources.
The minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Ali Rıza Alaboyun, stated that, the electricity consumption in August 2015, comparing to the same month in last year, increased 3.2 percent, from 24.3 GWh to 25,1 GWh.
Privatization Administration (ÖİB) is now working on the privatization of HPPs, after completion of the Electricity Distribution Privatization. 10 HPPs belong to Electricity Generation Company (EÜAŞ) will be sold in 5 groups.
Electricity Generation Company(EÜAŞ), will set up a company in Jersey Islands, with 50 Million dollars capital.