As parallel to, the changing needs of electricity generation part of the market, almost every year, the changes in modified laws and regulations are coming to stage, one by one.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
NSP from Taiwan looking for Turkish partner for solar production.
After the statement of President Erdoğan “If Russians do not make Akkuyu, somebody else comes and makes”, Japanese Toshiba made an interesting announcement.
The first Wind Power Plant has been given in service in Karaman, which has one of biggest solar energy potentials of Turkey.
Many countries, mostly European, provide important part of their electricity needs from NPPs. USA provides almost 19 percent.
The power plant in “Zonguldak Municipality Waste Storage Area”, expected to generate electricity from methane gas for the need of some 3000 housing, has been opened.
Borusan gave in service its Harmanlık Wind Power Plant, built in Karacabey Town of Bursa.
Tunç Soyer the Mayor of Seferihisar announced that “They will build a solar power plant on the water”
Solar Power Plant by “Alkor Alüminyum”, has been realized with the support of İzmir Development Agency (İZKA)
Economist Fatih Birol began the Executive Director of International Energy Agency. Besides their oil and natural gas activities, he wants to make the agency the World Central Bank on renewable energy and energy technology issues.