A seminar with the participation of energy distribution companies, has been organized in Holiday Inn Hotel/Ankara, to discuss the technical issues on renewable energy plants
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
Lapseki - Sütlüce underwater high voltage line project is about to be implemented. It will enable the electricity generated, in a power plant having 2 Thousand 500 MW installed capacity near Bandırma, to transfer to Istanbul where the consumption is gradually increasing.
In the next 10 years, 24 Thousand 200 MW is expected to be added to electricity generation capacity of Turkey. The biggest portion is planned to come from the region of Trakya EDAS.
In France, due to cable destructions caused by temperatures almost in 40 degrees, no electricity has been given to about 800 thousand homes and businesses.
Power cuts made by electricity distribution companies, were announced by the Consumers Union Federation (TBF).
According to information received from the authorities of Van Gölü Electricity Distribution Company (VEDAS), with this methot, this people consume everage of 1000-1500 TL electricity per month, but they pay only 15 TL. in their bills.
13. Regional Directorate of Turkish Electricity Transmission Company (TEIAS) in Elezıg, makes power line inspections by helicopters.
In Sakarya, about 2 meters long snake entered the transformer, caused the short circuit, and electricity cut.
Yusuf Ziya Altuncu, Fırat Electricity Distribution Company (FEDAS) Bingöl City Director, informed that there is a fell in the rate of illegal electricity use in Bingöl, comparing to last year.