IETT builds its first Wind Power Turbine in İstanbul.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
It is expected that, Dutch Railway could run 50 percent wind power by the end of the year, and then completely by 2018.
Şekerbank and Baymak made cooperation on solar energy generation. In this scope, it is aimed to meet 3.300 residential and business place with solar energy.
Taner Yıldız, the minister of energy and natural resources, said that “We have reached the highest electricity consumption of all time in the country, with 866 Million 653 Thousand kw/hour.”
In France, due to cable destructions caused by temperatures almost in 40 degrees, no electricity has been given to about 800 thousand homes and businesses.
The project launched in Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, aims to be an example to other metropolitan municipalities.
Nilüfer Municipality is preparing to establish Turkey’s first energy cooperative, in the scope of “10 Thousand Green House” project.
An Award-Winning Energy Efficiency Competition is being organized. The owners of winner projects will be presented in 16-17 November at the Congress of Dena Energy Efficiency.
Due to nationwide power cut in Western African Country Senegal, water cuts have been experienced. Newspapers were not published.
According to information received from the authorities of Van Gölü Electricity Distribution Company (VEDAS), with this methot, this people consume everage of 1000-1500 TL electricity per month, but they pay only 15 TL. in their bills.