Energy Market Regulatory Authority, set the active energy wholesale tariff, to be applied by Turkish Electricity Trade Contracting Company.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
The Registration process of Energy Market Operating Company (EPIAS), established to operate the Energy Stock Market to be run in Borsa Istanbul, has been finalized.
In 2014, the energy import of Turkey, was 54 Billion 906 Million 87 Thousand Dollar, which is a 1.8 percent reduction comparing to previous year.