Schneider introduced its “Microgrid solutions” and “Energy Quality Analyzers” (PowerLogic ION7550 and ION7650), in Holiday Inn Hotel, Ankara.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
Project Approval Units (POB), which was specifically awaited by unlicensed generation market actors, have been determined.
Berat Albayrak, the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, explained new energy investments.
A seminar with the participation of energy distribution companies, has been organized in Holiday Inn Hotel/Ankara, to discuss the technical issues on renewable energy plants
The senior executives of “Zorlu Energy” and “Turcas Petrol” , gave information on their 2016 targets.
Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEİK) “We plan to take private sector to Africa, for good things”
The first offshore wind farm project is plant to build in Turkey.
The province of Sakarya won that money from Adasu HPP, since it has been given into service.
“Bilgin Enerji A.Ş” made an agreement with the German wind turbine manufacturer Nordex.
TUBITAK will build power plant in Uganda, with its high technologies.