The power project will reach to 238 Million Euro.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
Germany works on a newfusionreactor, whichwillbringmoreenergygeneration.
China is now hosting a colossal size of solar powered building.
The power plant will meet electricity need of 1 million people in the country.
The Scottish Floating Wind Power Farm will be the biggest.
Google’s Investment will be one of the biggest in this area, for the continent.
After two years of discussions, Spain made decision on Solar Tax.
Many countries, mostly European, provide important part of their electricity needs from NPPs. USA provides almost 19 percent.
It is expected that, Dutch Railway could run 50 percent wind power by the end of the year, and then completely by 2018.
“Project Sunroof” introduced in Google’s Green Blog focusing renewable issues, helping to measure solar energy in roofs, by using the data in mapping and computing resources.