The senior executives of “Zorlu Energy” and “Turcas Petrol” , gave information on their 2016 targets.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEİK) “We plan to take private sector to Africa, for good things”
The power project will reach to 238 Million Euro.
TUBITAK will build power plant in Uganda, with its high technologies.
Giant powerships of “Karadeniz Holding”, are now on the way to their destination countries.
NSP from Taiwan looking for Turkish partner for solar production.
Borusan gave in service its Harmanlık Wind Power Plant, built in Karacabey Town of Bursa.
Privatization Administration (ÖİB) is now working on the privatization of HPPs, after completion of the Electricity Distribution Privatization. 10 HPPs belong to Electricity Generation Company (EÜAŞ) will be sold in 5 groups.
In the first 6 months of 2015, 1 Thousand 416 MW of 2 thousand 98 MW activated capacity, came from HPPs.
Turkish Investors bought German Solarion AG which is the producer of the least and most flexible solar panels.