The first offshore wind farm project is plant to build in Turkey.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
The project, carried out within the framework of regulations on unlicensed electricity generation, has the distinction of being a Solar Power Plant (SPP), which has the highest capacity in one single project, and realized by a University.
Wave energy which is inexpensive and enviromental friendly, carries the feature of being a powerful and unlimited natural renewable energy source.