Germany works on a newfusionreactor, whichwillbringmoreenergygeneration.
- 18 Billion TL. Investment to Energy Infrastructure
- Project Approval and Temporary Acceptance Units for Energy Plants in 2016 have been Determined
- Schneider Microgrid Solutions and Energy Quality Analyzers have been introduced
- Schneider Electric and Endoks Energy Joint Seminar Organization in Ankara
- Energy Investments will be Increased
- Africa, The Target in Energy
- The First Offshore Wind Farm Project
- Power Investment to Egypt, from Germany
- Sakarya won 12 Million, from HPP
- Bilgin Enerji Agreement with Nordex
“Project Sunroof” introduced in Google’s Green Blog focusing renewable issues, helping to measure solar energy in roofs, by using the data in mapping and computing resources.
National Scientific Research Center in Canada, announced a research on using the released energy resulted from lightnings, as a source.
In Turkey, the installed capacity of electrical power plants activated in this April, decreased by 62 percent, compared to last year’s April.
The biggest solar energy sport facility implementation has been started to realize in Antalya Stadium, by SEİSO Energy.